One fine day I got a phone call from my friend. He told me a good method to save memory space of his mp3 player which he worked out. The process was something like this: Create a playlist with all songs, remove all songs, and keep only the playlist which consume minute memory.
And oh, the next day he had to come to my place to get the songs back (the last step of the process I guess).
Tagsalgorithm api array bash boot C++ casual combinatorics counting C program fedora firefox gcc gimp google graphics grub hash html id3 implementation defined behaviour internet ipod jumble words linux numerical octave operating system perl poll prime number procfs Programming R random number recursion shift operators skype string undefined behavior video wallpaper wordpress workflow
- Floating point math operations in bash
- Simpson's 1/3rd Rule
- C Language Constructors and Destructors with GCC
- Generating random numbers from Normal distribution in C
- Finding overall and per core CPU utilization
- Read multiple arguments in bash script
- Get list of installed packages and their details in R
- Find process IDs of a running process by name
- Hero’s Method : Evaluating square root of a real number
- Little and Big Endian conversion