Microsoft Windows XP with(out) Firewall

Check out Microsoft Windows XP with(out) Firewall !!

Miicrosoft Windows XP with Firewall

Miicrosoft Windows XP with Firewall

Source: http://www.lol.com/

About these ads

About phoxis

Homo-sapiens
This entry was posted in Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Microsoft Windows XP with(out) Firewall

1. jay.me says:

haha. maby they have a big dog in the house. =)

2. jay.me says:

Wish I could afford a home like that. =P

3. jay.me says:

perhaps, but installing would be difficult, and do some programs not work, and require a partition or something?

• phoxis says:

You can still try out LiveCD, which will boot directly from the CD, and doesnot need installation. Also remember the windows programs will not work natively in GNU+Linux. But you can always find a replacement application for it.

4. erorrs says:

microsoft is dead ………

LINUX is future………..

• phoxis says:

I am happy i switched to GNU+Linux, more precisely, Fedora, and running without problems. Except when some times i get the mood to play HL2 the fps is low. But i think in near future these gaming problems will start to get solved.

5. jay.me says:

hey Im all for whatever works.(and free is always a bonus) ~The ability to boot from a CD sounds good. =)

6. jay.me says:

Freedom to change and improve the software, right?
    ~to a non-programmer like myself that freedom would be sadly underutilized. It is a good thing though. =)

• phoxis says:

There are total of four essential freedoms. Read them here: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
      As a non programmer you could practice the freedom 0 and freedom 2 . And let the other programmer guys practice the freedom 1 and freedom 3 . By freedom 0 and freedom 2 you can distribute a software freely, and run that software without any restrictions. Which is not allowed in proprietary software license.

7. jay.me says:

Ok, can you come install it for me. hahaha =)

• phoxis says:

If you lived near me, then i would definitely do it. I have already installed GNU+Linux Oses in a lot of my friends house. And many of them are using them without trouble. If i get into your place any day i will be with and installation DVD, so be ready :D

8. jay.me says:

Ok Arjun, you are a nice person. — see you when your in the neighborhood! =)

9. jay.me says:

hi Arjun,
    I thought you may like this funny game =)

10. america220 says: