One fine day I got a phone call from my friend. He told me a good method to save memory space of his mp3 player which he worked out. The process was something like this: Create a playlist with all songs, remove all songs, and keep only the playlist which consume minute memory.
And oh, the next day he had to come to my place to get the songs back (the last step of the process I guess).
Tagsalgorithm api array bash boot C++ casual combinatorics counting C program fedora firefox gcc gimp google graphics grub hash html id3 implementation defined behaviour internet ipod jumble words linux numerical octave operating system perl poll prime number procfs Programming R random number recursion shift operators skype string undefined behavior video wallpaper wordpress workflow
- Floating point math operations in bash
- Choose login manager GDM or KDM in Fedora
- Find process IDs of a running process by name
- Accessing private data members directly outside from its class in C++
- C Language Constructors and Destructors with GCC
- Generating random numbers from Normal distribution in C
- Fix dark video in Skype for Linux
- Running Skype for Fedora x86 in Fedora x86_64
- Read multiple arguments in bash script
- Finding overall and per core CPU utilization
s.c.gardia on Generating random numbers from… K Adithyan on Choose login manager GDM or KD… K Adithyan on Choose login manager GDM or KD… Chandrakant Bhogle on Configure Samsung ML-1666 in… Chandrakant Bhogle on Configure Samsung ML-1666 in… K Adithyan on Choose login manager GDM or KD… Laurel on Choose login manager GDM or KD… phoxis on C Q&A #6: An interesting d… Anushree Sinha on C Q&A #6: An interesting d… Quyen on Choose login manager GDM or KD…