One fine day I got a phone call from my friend. He told me a good method to save memory space of his mp3 player which he worked out. The process was something like this: Create a playlist with all songs, remove all songs, and keep only the playlist which consume minute memory.
And oh, the next day he had to come to my place to get the songs back (the last step of the process I guess).
Tagsalgorithm api array bash boot C++ casual combinatorics counting C program fedora firefox gcc gimp google graphics grub hash html id3 implementation defined behaviour internet ipod jumble words linux numerical octave operating system perl poll prime number procfs Programming R random number recursion shift operators skype string undefined behavior video wallpaper wordpress workflow
- Floating point math operations in bash
- Choose login manager GDM or KDM in Fedora
- C Language Constructors and Destructors with GCC
- Read multiple arguments in bash script
- Generating random numbers from Normal distribution in C
- Simpson's 1/3rd Rule
- Finding overall and per core CPU utilization
- Plot histogram in terminal
- Implement stack using a queue
- All Combinations Without Repetitions
20150106 | gumdaeng on C Language Constructors and De… Nabster Hiv Staminam… on What are ID3 Tags all abo… phoxis on Fix dark video in Skype for… szupes on Fix dark video in Skype for… Brilliant mathematic… on Generating Twin Primes, Cousin… phoxis on What are ID3 Tags all abo… addishiwot on What are ID3 Tags all abo… phoxis on Balanced Parenthesis Check Anurag on Balanced Parenthesis Check ngeopapas on Plot histogram in termina…