One fine day I got a phone call from my friend. He told me a good method to save memory space of his mp3 player which he worked out. The process was something like this: Create a playlist with all songs, remove all songs, and keep only the playlist which consume minute memory.
And oh, the next day he had to come to my place to get the songs back (the last step of the process I guess).
Tagsalgorithm api array bash boot C++ casual combinatorics counting C program fedora firefox gcc gimp google graphics grub hash html id3 implementation defined behaviour internet ipod jumble words linux numerical octave operating system perl poll prime number procfs Programming R random number recursion shift operators skype string undefined behavior video wallpaper wordpress workflow
- GCD of n integers
- Choose login manager GDM or KDM in Fedora
- Bash Script: Counting lines, words, characters
- Floating point math operations in bash
- Read multiple arguments in bash script
- Generating random numbers from Normal distribution in C
- Finding overall and per core CPU utilization
- Bash Script: Generating Primes within Range
- Simpson's 1/3rd Rule
- C Language Constructors and Destructors with GCC
Error on Finding overall and per core C… phoxis on Finding overall and per core C… Error on Finding overall and per core C… P Yaswanth Kumar on C Q&A #0: Returning addres… phoxis on C Q&A #0: Returning addres… P Yaswanth Kumar on C Q&A #0: Returning addres… ssmahadik on Split and Join Files phoxis on Builtin Bash any base to decim… varlogtim on Builtin Bash any base to decim… varlogtim on Builtin Bash any base to decim…