One fine day I got a phone call from my friend. He told me a good method to save memory space of his mp3 player which he worked out. The process was something like this: Create a playlist with all songs, remove all songs, and keep only the playlist which consume minute memory.
And oh, the next day he had to come to my place to get the songs back (the last step of the process I guess).
Tagsalgorithm api array bash boot C++ casual combinatorics counting C program fedora firefox gcc gimp google graphics grub hash html id3 implementation defined behaviour internet ipod jumble words linux numerical octave operating system perl poll prime number procfs Programming R random number recursion shift operators skype string undefined behavior video wallpaper wordpress workflow
- Beginners Guide to GCC
- Floating point math operations in bash
- C Language Constructors and Destructors with GCC
- Implement stack using a queue
- Simpson's 1/3rd Rule
- Choose login manager GDM or KDM in Fedora
- Fix dark video in Skype for Linux
- Read multiple arguments in bash script
- Finding overall and per core CPU utilization
- Generating random numbers from Normal distribution in C
mosaidabderrazak on Floating point math operations… lila on Generating random numbers from… phoxis on Floating point math operations… Gaurav Narang on Floating point math operations… phoxis on Fix dark video in Skype for… 55yl3g7m7e on Fix dark video in Skype for… 20150106 | gumdaeng on C Language Constructors and De… Nabster Hiv Staminam… on What are ID3 Tags all abo… phoxis on Fix dark video in Skype for… szupes on Fix dark video in Skype for…